- Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) are the 3 essential amino acids L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine.
- These are highly desirable amino acids that may help muscles to repair and recover from extreme stress caused by intense exercise, at accelerated rates.
- Scorpion BCAA powder features a HUGE 7000mg (7 grams) of BCAA per serve. Furthermore, these powerful amino acids are formulated in the optimum 2:1:1 ratio.
- Scorpion BCAA powder also delivers a mega dose of vitamin C (250mg) per serve. Vitamin C is an anti oxidant, which protects the body against secondary muscle damage from free radicals!
- The body cannot manufacture BCAAs and therefore the only source is from foods we consume hence the importance of supplementation.
- BCAAs play a vital role in the body as they supply the building blocks of protein to help kick start the repair and regeneration of muscle tissue
- BCAAs are not digested by the liver and they are absorbed directly into muscle cells, fast, via the blood stream.
- The primary function of BCAAs is to help accelerate muscle protein synthesis and of which may support the following adaptations:
-may support muscular development
-may assist to increase strength/power
-may support increased training intensity and volume
-may help to reduce delayed on-set muscle pain
-may assist with the retention of lean muscle
- Scorpion BCAA powder is presented using an ultra-micron particle size that is instantised for easy mixing in water and to ensure maximum BCAA absorption.
- Both flavours utilize ultra-micron particles that are blended with 100% natural flavours and sweeteners (orange flavour) to create a refreshing, great tasting drink mix.
Suggested Serving Size:
Ingest one serve (1 level scoop) in 300ml of water 15 minutes before training. To maximise results take another serve immediately after training. For best mixing use a shaker bottle.
Ingest 1 level scoop mixed in 300ml of water 1 to 2 times daily between meals. For best mixing use a shaker bottle.